News and Events
September is going to the Dogs!
September has been renamed “Puptember”. We love our canine friends, and celebrate them all year, however, we wanted to make a whole month just for them! This month we are having:
- Discounted Canine Blood work! Blood work is at a discounted rate of over 25% – You save over $50 on your dog’s senior blood work this month!
- Drawings for heartworm and flea/tick preventions – 12 month supplies of both Sentinel and Nexgard (must have a negative heartworm test within the past 12 months)
- Drawings for 6 month supply of Parastar flea and tick prevention
- Drawing for a basket filled with dog items valued around $50
- And free dog traveling water bottles at the Front Desk
Call to schedule your dog’s appointment for a wellness exam and/or bloodwork!
Readers’ Choice Award 2015 Nomination
Windcrest has been nominated for the Delaware Readers’ Choice award for Best Veterinarian and Best Boarding Facility. We would appreciate your support by voting for us.
Windcrest’s Facebook Page
During the month of September, for every new facebook fan like, we will be donating $1 to Pit Bull Pride of Delaware! (up to $500)
Pet Caregiver and Grief Support
Support Circle Meetings at Windcrest Animal Hospital
Are you grieving the loss of a dear pet or caregiving to an aging, chronic or terminally ill pet? Starting in January 2015, Windcrest Animal Hospital will be hosting grief support and caregivers support meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. These meetings will be facilitated by Day by Day Caregiver Support. They are a non-profit organization for pet caregiver support.
There will be two sessions that you can attend:
7:00pm – 8:00 pm: Pet Loss and Grief
8:00pm – 9:00 pm: Current Caregivers or again and ill pets
Click Here for complete details.
Admission is Free. R.S.V.P. Windcrest Animal Hospital at email@example.com or call 302-998-2995.