News and Events
March is Weight Management Month
Join us in the Month of March as we make sure our pets are at a healthy weight.
We are featuring our Biggest Loser Contest at all 5 of our locations!
What is the Biggest Loser Contest?
A Weight Loss Contest for pets based upon healthy recommended weight loss over a course of 3 months from the date your pet starts the contest. Contestants will be monitored closely by technicians and doctors to ensure healthy and reasonable weight loss over the course of the contest. There will be one dog winner and one cat winner!
What do I Win?
The winner will receive a 6 month supply of food provided by Hill’s Pet Nutrition valued up to $350.00 and a “Modeling” contract for 1 year at the winning facility for one year as the “face of weight loss”.
How do I win?
Winner is decided based upon percentage of weight lost.
How will I know who wins?
Winner will be announced during the 1st week of July.
Winner’s picture will be showcased as our “Biggest Loser” in the hospital.
What is the approximate total value for the enrollment package?
Canine package valued up to $250.00
Feline package valued up to $140.00
What does the Enrollment package include?
- 30 minute Nutritional Evaluation with a Veterinarian of your choice. (Blood work, at an additional cost, may be recommended by the doctor during the exam.)
- Weekly/Biweekly weigh-in with a technician.
- Four individualized personal workout sessions with our staff with the choice of either swimming in our endless pool at Windcrest or fitness sessions at any of our facilities.
- An at home workout kit.
- A 1 month supply of food. (Food type will be determined by your veterinarian.)
- Before and after pictures of your pets progress.
- Daily Fitness and Nutrition Journal to record progress.
- Biweekly emails from your personal technical consultant.
How do I join?
Enrollment begins March 1st and continues through March 31st
Enrollment into the contest is $100.00 for canines and $80.00 for felines.
Email our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our
Marketing Director, Isabelle Lajoie at email@example.com to enroll or for further inquiries. Click here for complete details.
Grief Support Sessions
If you are having trouble coping with the loss of a beloved pet, you are not alone! We invite you to attend one of our grief support sessions with Dr. Sharon Jacobs. The Pet Loss Grief Support Session offers comfort to all grieving animal lovers.
The free, hour long session, facilitated by Dr. Jacobs, begins at 6:30 pm the second Wednesday of each month in the second floor meeting room at Windcrest Animal Hospital. This session welcomes anyone who has been affected by the loss of a beloved animal friend.
Click here for complete details. To register, contact Cristal Pulgini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 998-2995.