News and Events
August is the Cat’s Meow Month!
Did you know that the month of August is “Take Your Cat to the Vet” month? We love our feline friends, and celebrate them all year, however, we wanted to make a whole month just for them! This month we are having:
- Discounted Feline Blood work! Blood work is at a discounted rate of over 25% – You save over $50 on your cat’s senior blood work this month!
- Stop into our hospital in the month of August to get your free cat gift
- Enter our Raffle for a chance to win one of the following:
- A special cat prize
- A 12 month supply of Revolution (flea prevention)
- We are also having a special cat class with Nancy T., LVT at Windcrest Animal Hospital on August 13th at 6:30pm! Click here for class details
Meet Odin from Pitbull Pride of Delaware
Grief Support Sessions
If you are having trouble coping with the loss of a beloved pet, you are not alone! We invite you to attend one of our grief support sessions with Dr. Sharon Jacobs. The Pet Loss Grief Support Session offers comfort to all grieving animal lovers.
The free, hour long session, facilitated by Dr. Jacobs, begins at 6:30 pm the second Wednesday of each month in the second floor meeting room at Windcrest Animal Hospital. This session welcomes anyone who has been affected by the loss of a beloved animal friend.
Click here for complete details. To register, contact Cristal Pulgini at email@example.com or call (302) 998-2995.