dogs, cats, and...
Avian, Exotic & Small Animals
Have you dreamed of owning a bird or exotic animal but haven’t taken the leap because you aren’t sure what’s involved? We’re proud to help care for all types of creatures, including birds, snakes, rabbits, hamsters, and more!
Avian, Exotic & Small Mammals We Treat
Rats & Mice
Other Exotic Mammalians
What veterinary services do we offer for avian, exotic & small animals?
- Wellness exams
- Sickness care and emergency visits
- Husbandry recommendations
- Avian nail, wing, and beak trims
- Wellness and diagnostic bloodwork
- Management of ferret adrenal disease
- Radiographs on all types of birds and exotics
- Basic and advanced dental procedures on rabbits and other small mammals
- Neuters and spays
- Surgical procedures
- Orthopedic procedures
- Critical care for avian and exotics
- Medical boarding
How to prepare for your appointment
Whether you have an avian, exotic, or small animal as a pet or are considering one, contact us today for an appointment. We ask that you please take pictures of your pet’s enclosure/cage set up to review at your appointment for exotic pet appointments. This information can assist us with learning your pet’s husbandry. This should include pictures of a food farm (roach/cricket farm) if you keep one. We would also like a complete history of your exotic pet. To simplify the process, please print and fill out one of the following forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed form with you.
We be will be asking about your pet’s diet. Bringing a sample of your pet’s diet and supplements can also be extremely helpful. Please bring a list of the following:
- Name brand of the pellets/food mix you offer
- A list of people food that is offered
- Name brand and specifics on supplements/vitamins offered
- Foods that are fed to prey, if applicable
- Name brand and specifics on supplements/vitamins offered to prey, if applicable
Avian History Form
Ferret History Form
Pocket Pet History Form
(for small mammals)