Windcrest Hospital’s Save the Animals Adoption Center
Want to hear a sad story with a happy ending? Sometimes people leave their pets at our hospital and never return for them. But luckily, our adoption center takes care of these pets and finds them a new home. Hopefully with you!
The Adoption Process:
We strive to make the adoption process simple but as thorough as possible.
- Check out our Family – Review our pets below or visit our hospital for an up close and personal look at our family of pets in need.
- Interview – Meet with our adoption center director, Angie Taylor, who will ask you a series of questions to ensure your new pet is a good fit.
- Application – Complete our application so we have all the pertinent info needed for a stress-free and safe adoption process. Click Here for a copy of the application which can be printed.
- Meet your Pet – It’s time for your meet and greet! Both you and the pet see if we’ve found a perfect match. If not, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with other pets that may be a better fit.
- Donate to our Center – Your $100 donation goes directly back to the Save the Animals Adoption Center to provide medical treatment and vaccinations.
- 1-Week Trial – Adopting a pet is a serious commitment. That’s why we offer a trial period to see if we have a match made in heaven.
Contact Angie Taylor, our director, at (302) 998-2995 for more details. You can also contact Angie via email at email@example.com.
Our non-profit adoption center is located in Windcrest Hospital in Wilmington, Delaware and was created in memory of a former employee and pre-veterinary student, Kathy Rinneer.
Our Featured Pet
Andy has been at Save the Animals longer than any of the other cats. He tends to get overlooked, as most black cats do. He is also a special needs cat in that he requires a large litter box to do his business (if too small he sometimes misses). He loves to give hugs and kisses. Andy is almost 13 years old, and we are hoping he can find his forever home before his 13th birthday. In honor of Valentine’s Day, the adoption fee for Andy is $2.14! Is Andy your sweet Valentine?
Please review our featured pet of the month and others available in the Wilmington, Delaware area at PetFinder.com.
Now come meet our family…soon to be yours!