Windcrest Hospital’s Save the Animals Adoption Center
Want to hear a sad story with a happy ending? Sometimes people leave their pets at our hospital and never return for them. But luckily, our adoption center takes care of these pets and finds them a new home. Hopefully with you!
The Adoption Process:
We strive to make the adoption process simple but as thorough as possible.
- Check out our Family – Review our pets below or visit our hospital for an up close and personal look at our family of pets in need.
- Interview – Meet with our adoption center coordinators who will ask you a series of questions to ensure your new pet is a good fit.
- Application – Complete our application so we have all the pertinent info needed for a stress-free and safe adoption process.
- Meet your Pet – It’s time for your meet and greet! Both you and the pet see if we’ve found a perfect match. If not, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with other pets that may be a better fit.
- Donate to our Center – Your $100 donation goes directly back to the Save the Animals Adoption Center to provide medical treatment and vaccinations.
- 1-Week Trial – Adopting a pet is a serious commitment. That’s why we offer a trial period to see if we have a match made in heaven.
Contact us at (302) 998-2995 and speak with one of our coordinators for more details.
Our non-profit adoption center is located in Windcrest Hospital in Wilmington, Delaware and was created in memory of a former employee and pre-veterinary student, Kathy Rinneer.
Please review our featured pet of the month and others available in the Wilmington, Delaware area at PetFinder.com.
Now come meet our family…soon to be yours!