Our Family is Growing!
Thank you for considering Windcrest Animal Hospital as your choice for employment!
To view and print a copy of our employment application, click the button below.
Positions we currently have available at Windcrest Animal Hospital:
We are a veterinary practice that values and respects both our patients and clients. That is why it is imperative that the applicant exhibit a high level of customer service, which is essential to promoting a positive client experience. Generous salary and comprehensive benefit package.
- Have the ability to work in a group dynamic
- Have excellent phone skills and client interaction
- Be computer literate
- Obtain patient history from client and review with doctor
- Be able to educate clients
- Be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Be able to restrain both dogs and cats
- Perform nail trims on cats and dogs
- Be able to express anal glands
- Perform venipuncture of cephalic, femoral, saphenous, and jugular
- Be able to administer IV, IM and SQ Fluids
- Have knowledge of common antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, antihistamines, antiparasitic, controlled drugs, prescription diets, and vaccines
- Have knowledge of radiology; measurements, position, calibrating machines, and processing film
- Experience with avians and exotics a plus
Applicants must be willing to submit to and pass a background check.
Send resume to, Karen Gustafson, Technician Manager, Windcrest Animal Hospital, 3705 Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE 19805 or fax resume to 302-998-5785.
Emergency/Critical Care Veterinary Technician
If you want a challenging career as a Veterinary Technician, we are the hospital for you! We need to add a highly skilled veterinary technician to our team of doctors and over 90 employees at our flagship veterinary hospital. At Windcrest, we treat many different species of exotics as well as dogs and cats.
Windcrest Animal Hospital is located in a state-of-the-art 26,000 square foot free-standing facility in Wilmington, Delaware suburbs. Our facility offers 24 hours emergency services (Veterinarian and technician on-site at all times) surgery, intensive care, ultrasound, laser, in-house laboratory, complete dental suite including digital dental x-ray, endoscopy, preventative and ill care. Boarding and Grooming services on site. Windcrest opened Delaware’s first aquatic rehabilitation program with an underwater treadmill and an Endless Pool.
We are seeking highly motivated, experienced full-time and part-time day/overnight technicians with 1-year related experience, to join our expanding Veterinary Team, Surgery and Critical Care experience a plus. Opportunity advancement through our Career Ladder program. Here at Windcrest, we want to fully utilize all of your training. If you are compassionate, detail-oriented, and have a desire to learn, Windcrest is the place for you. Generous salary and comprehensive benefits package. Must take and pass Background Check.
Send resume to Isabelle Lajoie, Critical Care Supervisor, Windcrest Animal Hospital, 3705 Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE 19805, or fax resume to 302-996-5446.